So, what exactly is E-design?
E-Design is an affordable & accessible form of interior design carried out 100% online.
E-design allows you to tackle a single room or whole house transformation from the comfort of your own home.
Who it’s perfect for:
- Busy entrepreneurs and families who want a customized design without having to pay for in-home services.
What it includes:
- An introductory email to talk about your space
- Customized design board containing a visual representation of recommended design
- An opportunity to provide feedback via my online platform (I’ll make up to 2 design revisions based off of this feedback)
- Complete shopping list and mood board with direct links, pricing, and purchasing information
- To do list for executing your dream room
What does a design board look like?
What does a mood board look like?
STEP 1: PURCHASE YOUR DESIGN PACKAGE
*Pricing for a full room design is $397*
STEP 2: FILL OUT A SHORT QUESTIONNAIRE
Click here to access the questionnaire and share some details about your space/room. Be as specific as possible. This helps me understand the scope of your project, budget, and wish list.
STEP 3: MEASURE THE ROOM AND PROVIDE FLOOR PLAN AND PHOTOS OF ROOM FROM ALL ANGLES – send to email@example.com
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it sounds. This can be simple and hand drawn. If you need some tips, check out this post. Or feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Please include dimensions like ceiling height, doorways, windows, and any important architectural elements.
What to include in your floor plan:
- basic room sketch
- label doors, windows, any architectural elements (i.e. fireplace, etc)
- measure each segment and mark on drawing
- take a photo and scan it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample floor plan:
STEP 4: PIN UNTIL YOUR HEART’S CONTENT
Pin until your heart’s content on a secret Pinterest board just for you! You can also email me pictures or links (email@example.com). This is an important part of the process to make sure I understand your design aesthetic and vision for the space. Don’t know your design style? No worries. Pin (or send me) pictures that you love and I’ll figure it out for you.
Provide me your Pinterest email (the email you use to log in to Pinterest) and your Pinterest user name. I’ll send you an invite to a Pinterest private board where you can add your inspiration images.
STEP 5: SIT BACK AND RELAX. YOUR WORK IS OVER!
I’ll take over and get to the fun part, THE DESIGN! You can expect to receive a preliminary design plan and floor plan within one week via my online client portal. You’ll be able to provide feedback at that time. Remember – you get up to 2 design revisions!
Once the design phase is complete, you’ll receive:
- A shopping list with links to the recommended items for your space (along with any applicable specifications like color, size, etc)
- Suggested floor plan/layout
- The final design board
- Any applicable setup instructions
*If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact page on this website.*
What You’ll Get with your E-Design Package
- Clickable Shopping List
- Mood Board to Show Cohesive Design
- Suggested Floor Plan and Layout
Provide Ongoing Feedback
- Up to 2 Design Revisions
- Ability to Provide Feedback on Products Selected
Confidence to Implement Design
- Easy to Understand Floor Plan
- Documents on How to Implement Design Ideas
- Exact Product to Order including size, color, etc
Example Finished Design: