STEP 1: PURCHASE YOUR DESIGN PACKAGE
Payment is required to begin. You can purchase all services directly through my website. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
STEP 2: FILL OUT A SHORT QUESTIONNAIRE
Click here to access the questionnaire and share some details about your space/room. Be as specific as possible. This helps me understand the scope of your project, budget, and wish list.
I’ll also send out an introductory email welcoming you to my services and asking for additional information about your space. You’ll need to send me photos of the room(s) as well as measurements.
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it sounds. This can be simple and hand drawn. If you need some tips, check out this post. Or feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Please include dimensions like ceiling height, doorways, windows, and any important architectural elements.
What to include in your floor plan:
- basic room sketch
- label doors, windows, any architectural elements (i.e. fireplace, etc)
- measure each segment and mark on drawing
- take a photo and scan it and email to email@example.com
Sample floor plan:
Step 3: Pin Until Your Heart’s Content
Pin until your heart’s content on a secret Pinterest board just for you! You can also email me pictures or links (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is an important part of the process to make sure I understand your design aesthetic and vision for the space. Don’t know your design style? No worries. Pin (or send me) pictures that you love and I’ll figure it out for you.
Provide me your Pinterest email (the email you use to log in to Pinterest) and your Pinterest user name. I’ll send you an invite to a Pinterest private board where you can add your inspiration images.
STEP 4: SIT BACK AND RELAX. YOUR WORK IS OVER!
I’ll take over and get to the fun part, THE DESIGN! You can expect to receive a preliminary design plan and floor plan within one week via my online client portal. You’ll be able to provide feedback at that time. Remember – you get up to 2 design revisions!
Once the design phase is complete, you’ll receive:
- A shopping list with links to the recommended items for your space (along with any applicable specifications like color, size, etc)
- Suggested floor plan/layout
- 3D Rendering of your room (Full Service E-Design Only)
- Any applicable setup instructions
*If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com or through the contact page on this website.*
What You’ll Get with your E-Design Package
- Clickable Shopping List
- Mood Board to Show Cohesive Design
- Suggested Floor Plan and Layout
Provide Ongoing Feedback
- Up to 2 Design Revisions
- Ability to Provide Feedback on Products Selected
Confidence to Implement Design
- Easy to Understand Floor Plan
- Documents on How to Implement Design Ideas
- Exact Product to Order including size, color, etc